Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:19:00 +0200
From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@...tomas.sk>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: git https update

On 20.04.22 16:09, magnum wrote:
>Another problem is that you point to my fork of the repo, while the
>original (that you should use because it's always freshest) is at
>Openwall since a long time. You probably want:
>
>git remote set-url origin https://github.com/openwall/john.git (fetch)

thanks for pointing out. I probably changed it when I had problems with
opencl some time ago, or maybe according to wiki page.

Seems wiki has old git:// urls still.

https://openwall.info/wiki/welcome?do=search&id=git%3A%2F%2F

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...tomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.