Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 16:09:30 +0200
From: Yan Ngusu <yanngusu05@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: crack passphrase in the browsers

Hello team,

I'm looking for a solution.

I know that when you lose your passe phrase, the best thing to do is to
create a new account.
But, I've some users, they didn't share some of their passwords, but they
lost the passphrase.

So, My questions is:

1. There's not another way to recover the account without creating it?
2. If Jhon the ripper can help to crack the password on a file, can it do
the same for a passphrase in the browsers? If Yes, how please?

M._Yan_Ngusu