Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 16:08:39 +0100
From: MichaƂ Majchrowicz <sectroyer@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: password patterns (was: Multi-gpu setup)

> There's been some research on this and some tools published, but I think
> straightforward processing of and decision-making based on statistics is
> superior for this purpose.  So incremental mode again.
If you stumble anything like that you can recommend I would
appreciate. I will check incremental mode for sure but first wanted to
analyse "manually" to see what works and what doesn't . At the same
time I am constantly trying to improve process of task distribution
between nodes. I still have some sessions queued but after that I
think I will give incremental mode longer try. I think I will let it
run for a week and see what comes out of it. Does incremental mode
also support --node switch?