Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 15:46:12 +0100
From: "Anton Berggren" <antonb@...e.se>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Sv: Cracking rar password with rar-opencl

Thank you.
Okey so my command will be with this info: john --wordlist=rockyou.txt
--fork=2 --restore
Or am i wrong here?

Yeah, i dont know anything about the password length or language used.
It include only one small file of 12kilobyte.

Sometimes websites use their domain as password.. or simliar. But ive tried
that and also with different variants does not work.
I can restrict the password length to 15 character or so. That most likely.
Dont think its 20 or more.

/Anton