Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 15:16:39 +0100
From: "Anton Berggren" <antonb@...e.se>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Sv: Cracking rar password with rar-opencl

Yeah, i might want to stick with GPU only or with the default GPU+CPU.

C:\Users\Anton\Downloads\john-1.9.0-jumbo-1-win64\run>john --status
0g 0:08:03:30  3/3 0g/s 3244p/s 3244c/s 3244C/s

Yeah, ive read that windows can report usage wrong either i fits cpu or gpu.
Fans are spinning though sounding like a jetplane :)

Two sessions might be more resource effective.

Can i name them different like "session1" and "session2" ?