Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 23:38:01 +0200
From: Axymeus <axymeus@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: opencl_device_info.h not found

Terribly sorry, I had never used a mailing list before.

For future reference I was running the command line "john.exe
--format=rar-opencl hash.txt" from a PowerShell prompt, using run as
my working directory. I did as Claudio suggested and ran from
run\kernels, and now it works. Even with the default cygOpenCL-1.dll
for that matter. Thank you all for your help.