Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 01:48:50 +0300
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <lyosha@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CrackMeIfYouCan contest, 7-9 August 2020

There will be an online hash cracking competition held during DEFCON
conference (held online this year too). The first CMIYC happened in
2010. Since then, it was 100% awesome.

The site:
https://contest-2020.korelogic.com/

Team john-users participated in all CMIYC contests. You may join us. It
would be better to apply before 1 August, because we are going to have
an internal training session then. (Also we cannot accept new members
after the start of the contest.) Invitation:
https://openwall.info/wiki/john/contests

Thanks!

--
Regards,