Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 21:27:53 -0400
From: Alexander Hunt <alexhunt308@...il.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Known part of password, attempting incremental attack

Thank you Alexander, I will try the steps you’ve outlined. I ran it using
these rules:

It is a pages document so i used iWork2john

[List.Rules:nraph]
A0”Known” Az”0!”
A0”Knownba” Az”0!”
A0”Known” Az”ba0!
A0”Knownguft” Az”0!”

./john --wordlist=wordlist.lst --rules=nraph

Speed:
344.3 p/s

Thanks again.