Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 19:17:45 +0100
From: Darren Wise <darren@...ecorp.co.uk>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Reduce CPU load. Is it possible?

You are going to honestly kill the lovely laptop mate, for the sake of $100+delivery you could employ a nice dual HexCore (12c/24t) 16GB RAM and four HDD bays at the minimum if you can get a 2U version which should be easy you could start collecting GTX980 GFX card for $200? Or a couple of nice Intel XEON Phi co-processors for $130? each and gain the flexibility of actually using the laptop.

Plus you'll learn allot more networking, some virtual machining along the way.

But to start with even today you could purchase a VPS for a single month for around $10 bucks which I'm sure others would agree is roughly around that current price and offload everything to that right now hassle free.

It depends how YOU the user want to do it but by taking another route, you could be playing some games, eLearning or otherwise while all the other matters are being dealt with and offloaded elsewhere mate.

That's about as plain and honest as I can be on the subject.