Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:52:48 +0100
From: Lorenzo Torresin <lotower@...il.com>
To: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
Cc: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: "No password hashes left to crack" message from ZIP hash

Thank you Solar,

Used the "--show" parameter and it displays the plain password, however
when I use it it doesn't work. This is very weird as I reconnaise the
password as one of my old sequences, so it's not a random stream of chars.
What could be the problem with the actual opening of the file?

*Lorenzo Torresin*
Mobile : +39 349 / 693.88.86