Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 18:42:59 +0100
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How to use "telegram2john.py" with different options on a same Telegram folder?

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 09:31:46AM +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> Is it possible to use "telegram2john.py" with different options on a same Telegram?

Since telegram2john.py doesn't accept any options, your question doesn't
make sense to me.

Other than that, if the script did accept options (or if a future
version does), yes you could use it with different options on the same
Telegram directory.  I don't know why it would ever accept options and
what those would be, though.

Alexander