Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:46:51 -0800
From: viss <viss@...alhost>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Zynga hashes

Hello!

  We're trying to crack some of these leaked Zynga hashes, and once
extracted out of the db, they appear like this:

salt:hash

They're sha1 hashes, and the salt is the same length as the hash, so
they're quite long. I was curious what the prescribed method would be to
approach these entries with jtr.

Should we just create a text file with salt:hash on each line, and then
specify that format at the command line?

Thanks in advance!

-Dan