Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 12:46:12 +0000
From: Ján Krekáň <jan.krekan@...e.sk>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Huawei keyspace question

Hello, I would like to ask whether some of you seen some closer specification of keyspace which is used in Huawei routers in creation of their default WPA-PSK passwords?
For example for tp link routers most of them I have tested used only 8 digits. or maybe 8 characters passwords composed from 1234567890ABCDEF
I have also found tool tplink genkeys by alexaltea123@...il.com which can generate other form of default passwords for TPLink routers. Have you seen something similar for Huawei devices?
thanx for info
Johny Krekan (temporarily from my second address because my main server has some problems).