Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 11:18:21 -0400
From: Matt Weir <cweir@...edu>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Prince help. Any way to remove repeats?

There is no way to limit repeats of the same word in PRINCE. For your
particular use-case you'll probably need to either code up a custom
EXTERNAL mode for JtR or write a script to perform the guess generation and
pipe it into JtR using the -stdin option. The advantage of writing the
logic in External mode is that it'll be easier to do things like get status
outputs of a running session. Also it would make it easier for other people
to make use of this functionality as well if you want to contribute it back
to the community.

Documentation about EXTERNAL mode is here:
https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/blob/bleeding-jumbo/doc/EXTERNAL

 If you find another program that will generate guesses the way you want
though, you can pipe it into JtR using the following command:

./PROGRAM_TO_GENERATE_GUESSES | ./john --stdin (INSERT OTHER CRACKING
SETTINGS HERE)

Cheers, and good luck!
Matt