Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 15:48:10 +0200
From: Albert Veli <albert.veli@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: "M.Hamza Aziz" <mhamzaaziz1@...il.com>
Subject: Re: How to crack WPA2

Take a look at airodump-ng and also aireplay-ng to speed up the process by
sending deauth packets. All wifi hw doesn't support sending deauth packets
so people typically use USB-connected WiFi-card from Alpha. Those work with
Linux. After collecting enough data the last step is cracking the password
with john (or hashcat). There are literally hundreds of tutorials out there
on how to perform these steps.