Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 20:44:03 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: ZTEX 1.15y boards for sale

Hi,

Here's someone offering 108 ZTEX 1.15y boards for sale:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173693.msg51159234#msg51159234

"dedmaroz1

Re: Looking for ZTEX 1.15y FPGA boards
May 21, 2019, 09:00:54 PM

i want to sell:

- 108x ZTEX 1.15y (4x Spartan6 LX150)
- 70x Lancelot (2x Spartan6 LX150)
- 10x Cairnsmore1 CM1 (4x Spartan6 LX150)

PM me"

Also:

"Best way to contact me is on Amoveo discord chanel"

Here's their GitHub account:

https://github.com/dedmarozz

(The repositories contain README.md and releases - no real git history -
but anyhow it looks like the person is into FPGA miner development.)

Note: we do not support the Lancelot and Cairnsmore boards.  We only
support ZTEX 1.15y and 100% compatibles (which Lancelot and Cairnsmore
are not).  So do not buy those other boards, they won't work with JtR.

Alexander