Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 20:33:36 -0700
From: Eric Oyen <eric.oyen@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: exact performance of supported ztex board for
 WPA/PSK cracking

One of the issues I have here is high in-house temperatures during the summer. I live in a house with 1960’s quality insulation and uses only an evaporations cooler. I have had to take to using a small cube fridge to keep my Mac mini cool. This would also work for any GPU outboard cards if housed in a mini-ATX type case. However, your mileage may vary depending on your computer case and other factors.

-Eric