Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 19:46:56 +0200
From: xxx xxx <websiteaccess@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: JUMBO and RULES

Hi

I have downloaded latest jumbo JTR.

I try to launch JTR with -rules (I have added my own rules in the # "Single crack" mode rules [List.Rules:Single] section)

iMac-de-xxx:run xxx$ ./john -w:/Applications/MES_APPLICATIONS/JohnTheRipper-bleeding-jumbo/run/baseavecreglemultilanguesESSENTIEL_UTF8_GLOBAL.txt –rules=single  test4.txt --format=dynamic_12
Warning! john.conf section [list.rules:wordlist] is multiple declared.
ERROR, could not find include section:  .include [list.rules:extra]
Error in ./john.conf at line 53470
iMac-de-xxx:run xxx$

I get error…

Help needed,