Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 08:36:32 +0200
From: "JohnyKrekan" <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Questions regarding WPA Password audit

Hello, Thank you for posting link to those really big wordlists, I will try
to contact admin, because it is easyer to ask than to make my own test how
many password from my smaller wordlist is located in this big one.
I am giving you a few example of as you call it (wild passwords:-). In my
research I have found some using reaver (in the days when people loved
WPS:-) and which would be hard to break using cracking methods
1. Two were from cracked Belkin routers and were generated by cracked router
itself
password1: h6sp-3kje-bpu6
password2: uskg-7lgo-nkwg
The other example of wild password is renesis1986. This could be cracked
with year mutation in EWSA enabled.
other not easy password which maybe could be cracked is ritope222
Others that probably are uncrackable in real time:
Hatebreed147fg91...
DafkddXHtZrKkHUzbxiPgmmHFMXOeRhDnLFIpYtWGNEsdhNKkMHRxVhafEVdQKH
MatejLucia2507@
42s4tGQt
The time that I need to test 1000000000 WPA-PSK passwords using all my
hardware is about 100 minutes.
Johny Krekan