Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:57:37 +0200
From: "JohnyKrekan" <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: good cloud cracking service

Hello, I would like to ask whether you could recommend some reliable cloud cracking service, where I could try my hashes against solid wordlist using fast GPUS, since WPA cracking is very CPU-intensive and with my two older GPUS I can't do thorough tests.
I have found some on the net, but I am interested in opinions from more experienced persons, because words on the pages of those services is one thing, but the real experiences could sound differently.
Thanx for info
Johny krekan