Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 16:56:38 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Pay back <payknight1k0@...e.com>, Elena <elena.ago@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Bitlocker

Hi alot,

I'm sorry this was left without a reply so far.  It looks like maybe
this was handled on GitHub issues instead?  Even if so, a follow-up in
here, and more focused on this functionality as integrated in JtR rather
than on Elena's separate/original project, would be appropriate.

I am CC'ing Elena on this just in case she'd like to comment.  Also, I
don't normally top-post, but in this case it seems most appropriate to
include the full original message, below.

Alexander