Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 03:25:40 -0700
From: Eric Oyen <eric.oyen@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: loading OS X hashes from Davegrohl

ok, I had to do a little google search. A command turned up I can use called dscl. so I used dscl to dump both the salts and hashes for each user on my system. The command went like this: sudo dscl localhost read Search/Users/<username> >> <Username.txt>

this dumped what appears to be proper data into those files. now all I need to do is run the jumbo supported john on them.

I just hope this works.

-eric

PGP fingerprint: 6DFB D6B0 3771 90F1 373E 570C 7EA2 1FF3 6B68 0386