Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 16:47:36 +0200
From: Bjarne D Mathiesen <s022518@...hiesen.info>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Mac OS X 10.12.5 : ./configure fails

Solar Designer wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 01:25:46PM +0200, magnum wrote:
>> I don't have any further clues for you.
> As an option, Bjarne could try recent custom builds from:
>
> http://openwall.info/wiki/john/custom-builds#Compiled-for-Mac-OS-X
>
> Alexander

My idea was, that I'ld like to compile with a newer version of gcc etc
than what comes standard with XCode & Mac OS X
Also, I might try to get OpenMPI to work if my time allows it

I'm taking an elective course in Practical Network Security at my
Tecnical University and as a standard we are using Kali Linux in a
VirtualBox vm. So I'm interested in running JtR natively in order to
optimize the running time etc

--
   Bjarne Mathiesen                mailto:s022518@...dent.dtu.dk