Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 14:25:30 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank.dittrich@...lbox.org>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Mac OS X sparse image

Am 08.05.2017 um 13:55 schrieb Solar Designer:
> Unfortunately, this means that you're most likely out of luck.  Building
> from source and then using our software from the command-line turns out
> to be too difficult for most people in a situation like yours.

Since commit 06b66f6 (Use OS X support in Travis CI), we seem to build
OS X binaries, see
https://travis-ci.org/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/jobs/229411797 for the
latest build.

May be there's a way to make the resulting binary available?
Then, users wouldn't need to build john from source. But they would
still need to install software which john needs to run.

Frank