Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:08:14 -0600
From: Mike Laufer <bnraggie@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: How to Specify a Specific Password Pattern

The password I'm trying to recover has a very specific pattern.  What
is the best way to specify this pattern to john to minimize the time
it takes to find the password?  For example, if I want to specify that
the first character of the password is an upper case letter, followed
by a lower case letter, followed by 2-3 upper or lower case letters
followed by 1-2 digits, how do you configure this?

Thanks!