Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:32:30 -0500
From: Skip Montanaro <skip.montanaro@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: How to learn RULES?

Is it possible to feed JtR a single rule and a few candidate passwords
and have it just spit out the generated attack passwords without doing
anything more? I'm trying to come to grips with the somewhat arcane
language rules are written in. The rules I've tried to deciper so far
make regular expressions look like a walk in the park. :-)

Thx,

Skip Montanaro