Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 21:39:10 +0200
From: Nicolas RUFF <nicolas.ruff@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Junos Pulse VPN Client (Saved Passwords)

> Hello Brad ! Bonjour Nicolas !
> Have you finally investigate this client ? Is it a good practice to permit
> to save a password for a von connexion...

Sorry, I dropped the ball.

This is quite hard to test, since the VPN client will only save the
password on a successful connection. If you could provide me with a full
dump of [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Juniper Networks\*] that would be
awesome :)

In any case, JunOS Pulse Launcher v5.0.3.44983 relies on Windows
CryptProtectData (with additional entropy), so JtR will not help you.

Regards,
- Nicolas RUFF