Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:16:36 -0500
From: japhar81 <japhar81@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Custom incrementals?

I'm not sure this gets me there.. What I'm really trying to do is tell John
to try anything that fits a pattern -- a regex if you will, so
[A-Z] <5-9 chars, with at least one being a number> [!@#$]
I still need to do a brute-force and generate all of them, I'm just trying
to shrink the size of the possible password set as much as possible since
RAR is so miserably slow to crack..