Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 16:13:22 -0700
From: C64 Whiz <c64whiz@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Apache HTDigest Files

Am I missing something obvious?  I have an Apache Digest password file of
the form:

    username:The Realm:md5_hashxxxxxxxx

and I can't find any format John (Jumbo 1.7.9) supports to work these
files.  I saw the HDAA format and the "Dynamic_28" format for Apache MD5,
but neither work (no hashes found).  No such luck with on-line searches and
I'm left thinking I need to make a custom Dynamic_XXXX format for this.
But considering this is such a simple, and popular, format I'd be surpised
JTR doesn't handle this already.

What am I missing?

Thx.

--C64