Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:06:14 +0200
From: Luis Rocha <luiscrocha@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: JtR Keyboard external rule

Hello All,

I would like to change the --external:keyboard mode with chars that are
used in different keyboard sets. Is there any simple way to do it? or would
you need to re-write this piece of code?

When I try to add a char that is more than 1 byte (Latin-1 Supplement
onwards) under the keyboard layout definition I get an error e.g, Compiler
error in ./john.conf at line 2378: Unexpected character
.

Thank you,
Luis