Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:24:48 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CUDA support

Most of our CUDA formats are rather useless and we have no active
maintainer for any of them nor for the core CUDA stuff. Unless some
active maintainer(s) show up, we'll eventually need to drop the CUDA
support.

We're not there yet, but from now on bleeding-edge Jumbo defaults to not
build for CUDA (hint: nvidia can use OpenCL too). The default until now
was to enable CUDA if found.

To build with CUDA, use "./configure --enable-cuda" from now on.

magnum