Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:48:23 +0200
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Johnny v2.0 released!

Hi Shinnok,

Thank you for your return...yes i agreed your comment's about, ...in fact,
i realized that fact, once i start to test the app, & when i was testing
multiples Hash list algo's, i be in the obligation to quit & load a new
algo' hash list ( or same algo' )...in the terminal mode with JTR i am able
to load a hash list & Ctrl+C & load another different hash list & another
etc....& if i need to save my session, then = --session...

But i fully understand your point of view.

Regards,

Don'