Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 20:19:50 +0100
From: Demian Smith <demian.smith@....de>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: truecrypt_volume2john - full disk encryption support?

Hi Dhiru,
thanks for your reply - when I sent the message, I had been in the
initial status of shock over loosing 15 years of work and life and did
not think about simply testing it myself. It looks like it is working,
though, but I am not quite sure about the best approach for now.

I might, however, start a new thread and look fr some advise on the
situation.

Thanks again,
.:DS:.

 ★ On 15/05/06 12:01 p.m. Dhiru Kholia wrote ★