Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 17:46:26 -0500
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: John-the-Ripper-v1.8.0-jumbo-1-Win x32 and Winx64, test suite failed tests, are these expected

John-Users,

I recent built John-the-Ripper-v1.8.0-jumbo-1 for Windows  x32 and x64 bit.

Then I tested them, as I usually do, with the built in tests and the most
recent test suite.       The built in tests were successful, but the latest
test suite showed errors (see attached).

So, my question is this an issue with the latest test suite and/or with John
v1.8.0 -jumbo 1?

I didn't see any errors with the bleeding jumbo and the test suite back in
late September 2014.

-Robert B. Harris from VA

Content of type "text/html" skipped

View attachment "john-omp-test-suite-test-results-win64.txt" of type "text/plain" (51414 bytes)

View attachment "john-omp-test-suite-test-results-win32.txt" of type "text/plain" (50138 bytes)