Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 14:11:00 -0400
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Having trouble uploading to the wiki

Alex,

I'd rather upload a complete file, and not take out the files like *.chr
Also for cygwin windows builds there are 20 DLLs that are needed.

So, I was before using legacy zip compression.  So I zip with a better
compression and the file is a .zipx and about 5 megs smaller.
When I tried to upload that, it says " Upload denied. This file extension is
forbidden!"

Can/Will you increase the upload size restriction?

Frank and Alex,
The exact error messages is just 1 word "failed".

I'm not behind a corp. firewall.

-Robert Harris