Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:51:23 -0400
From: David <john-users@....eml.cc>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cuda 6.5/OSX 10.9.4

Magnum, you rock, I’m up and running.

I tried sm_20 first (which compiled fine), then ran ./john --list=cuda-devices and its output indicated "Compute capability: sm_30” so I recompiled after switching to sm_30 — didn’t seem to make a performance difference.

I’ve added this step to my personal wiki… any chance we can add it to the INSTALL doc or official wiki?

Thanks again,
David