Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:28:40 +0200
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OMP & Compilation issues on OSX

Hi Magnum,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply, appreciated !

Ok, understand perfectly.

yes is see the /DOC/INSTALL mention about optimal build...ok, i will use
Hombrew then...

Well done also & understand for the"--fork=" option with --test , yes
correct, i notified once i past this option an regular run, that working
perfectly...got multiples run once i press the space bar...

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Don