Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:06:22 +0000
From: Pyrex <pyrex@...networks.net>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Help Compiling John on ARM w/ MPI & CUDA

I compiled some NFS modules and jammed them into the cluster master. Working like a charm now! I need to add the rest of the nodes to my cluster but they all see the John binary folder and my wrk folder for jobs. I will run more tests when I get my cluster together. Then I'll post some results here as well as do a few photos. It's kind of an interesting setup. Thanks for all the help!

-Pyrex