Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 22:27:49 +0000
From: Pyrex <pyrex@...networks.net>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Help Compiling John on ARM w/ MPI & CUDA

First off I hope I am using this mailing list correctly... I can't say I have used one in quite some time.

I am attempting to compile John on ARM with MPI and CUDA support however, it doesn't even support the ARM architecture.

I was able to compile it using "generic" as my compile option "make generic" and I was also able to get MPI working by editing the Makefile and commenting the MPI references.

I cannot get CUDA working.... I tried copy / pasting some of the extra flags I saw in the other compile options but I came up with nothing that works... Would anyone be able to help me? I would very much appreciate it!

Thank You!

Content of type "text/html" skipped

No malware was found: Scanned by TiSnetworks E-Mail Security Systems.