Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 12:00:44 -0800
From: "NRO117@...il.com" <nro117gm@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How to use Wordlists with John The Ripper

Wow.  Apologies for causing such an uproar gentlemen.
Yes, I am less than basic you are correct.
I did read the DOC file.  I did read the openwall instructions.

I simply didn't understand the process. Pasting those phrases into the terminal or what.
If I read something and don't understand it - am I off base to ask people who know more than me?

I'll figure it out. Sorry to have asked the wrong questions. I thought that was the point of this resource.

Thanks for your input.