Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:43:24 +0530
From: Akshar Kanak <akshar.kanak1@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Fwd: pdf password cracking with john

Hi
   I am trying to recover password from PDF . Looks like john (jumbo latest
version)
   is not supporting multiprocessing for pdf password cracking .I used the
following format .
   1) Used  pdf2john to get the format which john can under stand.
   2) Then did export OMP_NUM_THREADS=4
   3)  Then executed john on the format .

when I try to find out the number of john threads which are getting
executed using the ps command , it shows only one .

Thanks in advance

regards
Akshar