Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:52:38 +0200
From: Marc Brinkmann <marc.brinkmann@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Problem with Session restore

Hey,

i just wanted to inform you, that after about 120 days my last session
finally successfully decoded the hash!
The password has been recovered (and works!).

My Boss was very happy, to see this result :)

Thanks to everyone who helped me during the during this time (nearly 2
years, wow).
All the Best
Marc