Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 11:52:12 +0200
From: "JohnyKrekan" <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: question about converting a WPA-PSK password from hex to ASCII

Hello, I would like to ask whether someone has any utility which can calculate a text passphrase which was used to protect a WPA-PSK network, when I know the 64 hex numbers which represents the password and the ESSID of the network?
I have found only
http://jorisvr.nl/wpapsk.html
But i would like to be able do exactly same but in reversed order (from hex to passphrase).
Thanx for any advice
Jan Krekan