Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 11:31:57 +0200
From: Sam <blue-t@....de>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Are BKS/Berkely -Keystores for Java supported yet?

Hello,
i am currently trying to estimate the security of an android application.
The certificate which is used quite heavily in the application only is
available as bks file which can''t be opened without password.
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E13214_01/wli/docs70/b2bsecur/keystore.htm
I am currently tracing this obfuscated application in hope to reveal the
password used in the code somewhere but as a secondary fallback, i want
to try bruteforce.
Therefore my question, is it possible to use JtR for this process yet?
Regards
Sam