Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 05:36:27 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How to use GPU support in Windows

Hi,

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 02:53:21PM +0800, zirong wrote:
> I want to use the GPU support in john-1.7.9-jumbo-7-Win-32,I have installed the cuda driver and add the installpath in PATH,what can I do to support the cuda crack.

We don't support GPUs under Windows yet.  We do under Linux and (to a
lesser extent) under Mac OS X.

Sayantan's reply is referring to the bleeding-jumbo tree on GitHub, not
to a released version of JtR -jumbo.  If you're in fact brave enough to
install Cygwin and try out bleeding-jumbo, then you might be able to
compile it with "make win32-cygwin-x86-opencl" and you might even get it
to work.  You may download bleeding-jumbo here:

https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/archive/bleeding-jumbo.zip

... and it may or may not compile on any given day, as we keep changing
it (not a release).

The short answer is: no GPU support for end-users under Windows yet.

Alexander