Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:57:47 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: invitation to john-users team for PHDays Hash Runner contest
 23-24 May

I successfully registered our team for participation in PHDays Hash
Runner 2013.

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 04:02:04PM +0400, Aleksey Cherepanov wrote:
> John-users team will participate in PHDays Hash Runner contest again
> (http://phdays.com/program/contests/#16299 ). The contest "will last
> through the forum days", so I guess exact time is 23 May 2013 00:00
> +0400 - 24 May 2013 23:59 +0400.

My guess was wrong: the contest "starts May,23 9:00(GMT+4) and lasts
for 48 hours. If less than 50% are cracked at the end, 12 hours will
be added" (via @repdet https://twitter.com/repdet - he is the main
organizer of hash runner).

You are welcome to participate!

Thanks!