Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:26:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: NeonFlash <psykosonik_frequenz@...oo.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>,
  "contrib-apply@...nwall.com" <contrib-apply@...nwall.com>
Subject: Re: JtR OpenCL - AMD GPU not listed

Hi Lukas,

I have AMD-APP-SDK-v2.6-RC3-lnx64 installed.

Location: /usr/local/opencl/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.6-RC3-lnx64/

I read on the john-dev list that magnum suggested to downgrade from 2.6 to 2.5 version to resolve the issue. Looks like that did not solve the issue either.

Do you need this version information or some other? And how do I find the version information you have requested?

I am on OpenSUSE 11.4

Thanks.