Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:15:48 +1300
From: Pedro Worcel <pedro@...cel.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OT: HTTPS for openwall.info?

Hi there!

It is obviously your domain and your name, but I (possibly the biggest noob
in the mailing list) for one am a big fan of https.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/12/end-year-blog-post-2012-https-rise

The main reason I like it is because I am behind a restrictive firewall (at
work), so while I don't understand how bad it is for a person in a country
with a great firewall, I know it is a major pain in the ass for censors if
websites use https only. (e.g. with github/china ordeal)

=)

Pedro

--
GPG: http://is.gd/droope <http://is.gd/signature_>