Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:42:25 +1300
From: Pedro Worcel <pedro@...cel.com>
To: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
Cc: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GPU Cracking and ./john --test

Hiya!

Managed to get a dump from the error, I might have done something
wrong? It's a pretty weird error if you ask me.

I will try to hack the source into working, but that can't possibly end well.

Here is the error:

No protocol specified
No protocol specified
OpenCL platform 0: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing, 1 device(s).
Using device 0: AMD A6-3420M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
Benchmarking: md5crypt [OpenCL (inefficient, development use
mostly)]... ../../../thread/semaphore.cpp:87: sem_wait() failed

Thanks!
Pedro