Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:37:54 +0000
From: fevere alleee <qweeak@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cracking md5 salted password

> What's the latest status line printed by this command on a keypress?

Loaded 1 password hash (FreeBSD MD5 [128/128 SSE2 intrinsics 12x])
guesses: 0  time: 7:18:19:41 0.00% (3)  c/s: 87710  trying: lgz5esil -
lgz5escy
guesses: 0  time: 7:18:19:46 0.00% (3)  c/s: 87710  trying: lgttewin -
lgttewwn
guesses: 0  time: 7:18:20:36 0.00% (3)  c/s: 87711  trying: lg976r17 -
lg976rk7

>What version of JtR?  What make target did you build it with?  Did you
enable OpenMP in the Makefile?
JTR version is john-1.7.9-jumbo-7 with OpenMP support

>What CPU type and clock rate, exactly?  If this is a Linux system, see
/proc/cpuinfo.

its is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz

>Do you have a GPU in this machine, and what type is it?  Do you have
another machine with a decent GPU that you can use for this?  What OS?

OS is centos 6.3 and how to check if GPU is there ?

Out of curosity, how long will it take to brute force password ( less that
15 chara ) with special characters ?

Thanks
Qweeak